Primal Thanksgiving Stuffing
Write a review
- 1 C Wild rice, uncooked
- 10 TBSP Butterflavored coconut oil, divided
- 1 Onion, diced
- 2 Celery stalks, diced
- 2 Carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 C Mushrooms, diced
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 6–8 slices Paleo almond bread, cubed
- 2 C Chicken bone broth
- 6–7 sprigs Sage
- ½ tsp Rosemary
- ½ tsp Thyme
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cook brown rice and wild rice separately, according to their respective directions; set aside.
- In a frying pan, melt 2 TBSP butter; sauté onions, celery, carrots and mushrooms until soft. Add garlic when vegetables are almost soft.
- In a large bowl, mix together cubed bread, stick of butter, sautéed vegetables, chicken stock, cooked rice and spices.
- Transfer to a 3-quart baking dish and bake at 350°F for 30–40 minutes.
The Lifestyle Guide http://thelifestyle.guide/